Ad

Monday, June 3, 2019

MEETHI EID OUTFIT'19



Hey guys, I just wanna show you my Eid Outfit and wanted to share some tips and tricks about how you guys can enjoy my simple Jora and makeup and oTher things on Eid.


KAPRAY

So, for myself this Eid I went for simple kurta which is from Limelight and I pair that with simple shalwar which I bought from Liberty Market.




As you can see my Kurta is very light in color it is light pink peachy almost and at the bottom its light grey  because I believe on Eid light colors suit much more than bright and dark. So, my kurta have Ben Gala and as you can see it is fully embroidered in the front and it has small cute not buttons but these are just for detailing I guess. It is block printed cloth, beautiful pattern on it and then sleeves are pretty simple. Because the front was a bit over (not so much ) so they kept sleeves simple just a lil lace there...Nothing too fancy!!

Oh I forgot to mention mine is in the size Small. It fits me very well so if you are my physique then small is also for you. And Eid is all about light color so I insist you to have light color a) because its summers and you can't go out with dark color because it is burning outside and b) because it Eid light and not so much heavy is the best.




And then I pair my kurta with simple white shalwar. You can wear capri pants or tulip but I prefer going a bit traditional from my routine so I decided to wear shalwar. 
I bought plain white because it goes with my kurta and has a little detailing on the bottom just for a lil fancy...

KHUSSA


 For me on Eid Khussa is a must-have. I don't know about you, but I love myself wearing a khussa every now and then. If you are following me on instagram you will see me wearing khussa in most of the pictures. Just because I love  a good old khussa and also it looks very traditional at the same time.


I bought this colorful khussa from Liberty Market again. There are so many different shops from where you can buy your favourite ones. There is everything for everyone, they have plain one fancy ones. As you can see I bought myself a colorful one just because it has variations of colors and it looks beaut under my outfit. So yeah!!!




JHUMKAY OR CHURIYAN


Jhumkay or churiyan to Eid par zaroori. Because if you don't go out and shop for your favourite jhumkay or churiyan then your Eid outfit is incomplete. 



So, in case of Jhumkay I went for white just to keep up with the theme going on in my outfit (light colors) and in case of Churiyan I went for metallic ones. At first I was going for white churiyan as well, but then I thought at some point its gonna look boring. Then I thought of going with classic metallic ones. I mixed the variety, I mixed the simple round ones with the wavy. So that it looks a bit more...


So, that it is for my EID UL FITR outfit. I am very happy that Eid id here.Let me know how much you guys get eiddi and how you celebrate you Eid. Just as a reminder Eid is not all about brands and things like this. It is about HAPPINESS, so enjoy you Eid and share your happiness with your loved ones. Spend time with your family as much as you can because believe me they are the most important element in your life....EID MUBARAK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...