Ad

Saturday, November 3, 2018

TRESemme Cleanse & Replenish



Hi everyone its been a long time that I haven't done a review on my page. But no worries I am back again.The reason why I have been gone for long is that my laptop's key pad was giving me some problem. But now everything is good, and now I am gonna give a review on TRESemme used by Professionals Cleanse and Replenish. So, to be honest my brother bought for himself and for us. Seriously, I was not expecting much from that because I was using Lo'real one which I as loving. But when my brother take this one I used it. I have to say this shampoo is basically made for oily hair and scalp. I am not gonna lie my hairs get oily really fast after two days my hairs want a wash. So, I used it, its not that bad it dried your oily hairs and make them ready for more days. But, obviously when it dried your hairs it also dried your scalp which is not so good.
After shower my hairs look very bad and dry, which I don't like personally. I always want a very shinny and good looking hairs. So, it took me so much effort to brush through them and when I brushed my hair (OMG) they were like so dried that I never tried that again. I give that a try again but with a very little quantity and mix with another shampoo.
So,yeah I like this one but not my taste I have to say. But if you are looking for something like this.Then try this....
And thats it.....That was my lil review on shampoo. Hope you find this helpful and if yo do then do not forget to say Hi t me in the comments down below....bye!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...