Ad

Saturday, November 10, 2018

Vaseline Products


Hi everyone, as you all know that winters are approaching and in this changing weather skin doesn't tend to have the best. So, I have something for you guys which is not too expensive and very easy to get your hands on it. This is the Vaseline Products. NO, this is not a sponsor blog I'm just giving a review on it. Now Vaseline products never fail me. Whenever I use them every single version of them is so nice and easy on the skin. And today, I have....



This is the Vaseline Healthy White Lightening . This is actually for fair skin the people who wants to get fair. But, personally I use that it has a consistent to get fair. But to be honest with guys it doesn't do such things among form that it moisturizer your face instead. It is pink in color which is quite cute. And it last you a lon longer....Believe me!!  



Now the second one is Vaseline Intensive Care Deep Restore. This is I feel like the best in winters. Because, it actually give a healthy look. And it moisturizer you really good. It is white in color and less is more in this case. It actually deeply goes in your skin and restores your dry skin.




Next, this little guy right here is one of my all time favourite products. It is the Vaseline Blueseal Petroleum Jelly.I love this. Wherever, you put this it instantly heals it and give you the most soft skin ever.When I am in mood I put this everywhere on my skin, my eyebrows, my lips , my eyelids. It has so many benefits. It removes marks and all that staff. And I have its small size and it last me about a year and it doesn't ends....It will last you forever I guess....HAHAHHA!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...