Ad

Saturday, November 24, 2018

Urban Decay NAKED Palette



Hello everybody, I hope you all are enjoying your weekend. So, its been a while then I haven't posted a blog. But, I am gonna talk you through my all time fave palettes in the last couple of days. And those are the Urban Decay NAKED palettes. I have been reaching for these quite alot for everydays to big events. I had my farewell in college. If you are following me over social media then, you probably know. So, for my farewell I want something decent but also something that can omph my Sari. So, that I look not too much and not too down. I use a mixture of these two palettes. And that looks freaking amazing. 
Now, I am gonna talk individually about each palette. Continue reading..... 


The first I am going to talk about this NAKED 2 palette which is by far my favourite one I reach for this the most on daily basis as well as on special occasions. It has some earthtone shades and some colorful ones.


So, these are the shades. As you can see this palettee contains from neutrals to darker shades. I literally have used every single eye shadow from this palette. I used this for everyday, for autumn makeup looks because if you have this then you can create pretty much every single eye makeup look. The black shade that comes in this palette I love it because I am not a eyeliner person. I just tight line my upper waterline and for that I always look for intense black eyeshadow and in most palettees it is the biggest down fall....Just because they don't have a good intense black. And in this naked 2 the shade Blackout is the most intense and pigmented that I can use that for my eyeliner too.
But, at the end I have to say the brush that comes with it is not the best. It is a double ended brush, comes with a flat brush on one side and a fluffy blending brush on the other side. The blending brush is alot better than the flat one. The flat brush does not pick up any product, so I feel like you have to brushes other than this palette.



Second one is also my favouirte one and that is Naked 3 palettte. So as you guys can see it looks like a really nice rosy pinkish palette.It has some really good shades in it, which is best for elegant looks. And like we teenagers, we can play with it creating so many looks. Again, the pigmentation is very well each shadow has its own omph. It has more over a pinky nudey colors, which is best for day time parties as well. Having pinks, it also consists of greys as well. The one thing that I really love about this palette is pigmentation and then the shimmery colors are the best of the best. Because, most of the time shimmery shades does not tend to be the perfect but these are my fave ones. I really recommend this palette to every single girl and who don't have this definitely invest in buying one. 
And again the quality of the brush is same as the naked 2 one. I feel like that is the down fall of the Naked palettes but above of them all. Their eye shadows are equally amazing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...