Ad

Saturday, November 2, 2019

Winters Skincare Routine 2019

Hey, everyone its me again...So, in this blog post I'll be discussing my autumn winter skincare routine. I am gonna share some tips and tricks that works for me and hopefully you guys find these helpful somewhere...Keep reading



1)  Starting of with my face wash nowadays I am using my Ponds instant white face wash for my everyday cleanse. Less is more with it, as I have combination skin type I put little bit on my hand and message into my hands lightly and then cleanse my face with it. After applying it all over my face (because it has a thick texture to it) I like to add bit of a water and then message and repeat these steps until I am happy with my cleanse. At the end I rinse it off with clean water.

2)  After face wash I wait for my face to dry full, then I apply Ponds moisturizer. Yes, I switched my face moisturizer finally but it is very similar to my old one which was dove. It has a dry matte texture which is good for my oily skin type. So, I apply it with my clean hands all over my face. 

3)  Then for my second moisturizer I use Johnson's soft cream because Ponds one have a matte finish and sometimes leaves my skin quite drying so if that happens with you too use this moisturizer to give your skin a really nice smooth feeling and its like water based so it does not end up with oil.

4)  Now in winters your skin end p with dryness even if you are using moisturizers and that is because you do not exfoliate you skin months and months. And people like me who do their makeup every single day without fail, for them its a must. It is not a very long process I personally like exfoliating because it leaves my skin fresh and baby looking like skin. For exfoliation I have been using  

these two things and these made my skincare routine so good that I don't need anything else in my life. Firstly I use this soft touch double action cleanser in lavender, it has small fine grains into it. When you cleanse they removes any dead skin cells from your skin. And to clean that up I have been using this towel type sponge thing which was so cheap and best. I remove my makeup with this after a long busy day, using such cleanser with lavender to it is just like awesome.

5)  Last but the least, if you have dryness on your skin or anywhere on your body use vaseline petroleum jelly That thing is a must have in your life. I personally use petroleum jelly on my lips as my lip balm which leaves my lips soft and moisturizing and also I use it under my eyes in the mornings especially so that when it comes to applying concealer they are not so dry. Because in winter you know how much dryness sucks!!!!!!


And that is me giving my best advises to you guys. Hopefully you all find it helpful somewhere....And I will see you with another blogpost!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...