Ad

Monday, November 11, 2019

Maybelline Fit Me Foundation



Hey everyone, so today I am going to share my views on Maybelline Fit Me Foundation which I have been using and testing for the last couple of days. (Please ignore my dirty beauty blender, haven't washed it for days) So,I have this in the shade 220 which is a bit darker than my actual skin tone(not gonna lie) but it suits me perfectly in winters.It claims to be matte semi matte finish which is good for my oily skin. Now, I personally like like weight foundation. First I am not a big fan of heavy duty foundation, and secondly it does not suit according to my skin. That is why, when I use this foundation I pour little bit on the back of my hand and then applied it with my damp beauty blender and evenly blended it all very my face.The consistency of the product is like very watery in a sense... I guess that is because its light and not full full coverage. To test how much building power it has, I apply second layer but to be honest I loved it with second layer because as soon as I applied second layer, My skin texture started appearing more than before and I wasn't like it. Maybe it's because I don't like to have full coverage or its just the way it blends. It blends quite easily because I love the texture of the product. 

Also I tested this with flat foundation brush, it gives a little different result. But not that much of a difference.So, you also have a choice. Lots of people like to blend it with beauty blender which is completely fine but I like to blend it with brush just because its a bit faster.

So, that is my reviews I hope you guys find this helpful. I have given you all the important information that would be given. Please give your feedback in the comments section also want to thank each and everyone of you who has been reading me blog posts. I love you all!!!


1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately I wasn’t a huge fan of this, it didn’t seem to stay matte all day!
    -Kyra | lovekyra.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...