Ad

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Autumn/Fall Makeup and Outfits Inspo!!

Hey everyone, today I am giving you some inspos for the fall season that is right here. I am going to talk about some amazing makeup palette and some lip combos so that you guys can enjoy your autumn season amazingly like I DO....




Firstly, I am gonna talk about one of my absolute fave palette these day and that is none other than this Tarte Tartelette Toasted Palette. It consist of amazing Fall shades. It contains some pinky peachy shades, some shimmery ones and also some dark matte, which lets me honest we all want in this autumn season. The texture of each eyeshadow is heavenly beautiful including shimmery ones. The shimmery eye shadows apply beautiful with fingers as well as brushes. The mattes blend also amazing. You can create lots of different looks with this only one palette. You can create natural, glam and dramatic look with this one. So, that was my little review about the palette if youguys want a proper video me testing this or creating different looks then let me know in the comments section!!




Next up this the outfit, in autumn I feel like you can actually play with different colors. You can mix and match alot of like. Here is just one example, In the pictures above I paired my pull and bear jeans with my cozy rusted orange shirt and my one and only mustard leather loafers. Yo can actually use mustard, cranberry shades, dark greens and burgundy, mehroon shades also look absolutely stunning in the season. You can play around with variety of shoes, like ankle boots and long boots as the season starts to get more cozy and wintery. 

That is it for today,I hope you guys get some inspiration from the above, and if you do or create any new look then do tag on instagram. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...