Ad

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

GET SOFTEST SKIN AT HOME!!!!

 Hi everyone, I am back another blog post for you guys. As you  guys know I love you all and today I am going to share my beauty secret. So, here it is....for the past couple of days. I have been trying and using a different thing which I usually don't.

I apply milk all over my face and let that set on my skin for about 10 minutes. And then took that off from my face. After that my skin feels absolutely amazing and soft. And it is best in the morning because after if you want to apply any makeup or foundation, your skin feels awesome and there will be no dry patches at all. 

Benefits of Milk: It has Vitamin B and D in it, which is good for your skin and health. Milk has rich proteins and its  natural consistency keeps our face nice and fresh throughout the day. Also itis good for your health if you drink it at night, before going to bed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...