Ad

Sunday, July 14, 2019

LO'REAL TRUE MATCH SUPER BLENDABLE FOUNDATION

Hi everyone, Today I am here with another review but this I am doing a foundation review which I have been using and loving for the past few months. And its none other then Loreal True Match super Blendable Foundation. So, as always first I am gonna share some pictures and then explain the details of the product...


So, firstly it claims to be non-cakey, oil-free, it has vitamin E and at the same time hydrating.
Yes, I agree when it exactly claims it is hydrating it does not leave any dry patches on the skin which other foundations do. It is natural to medium coverage which I personally really like and what makes perfect is this is buildable which is great because on day time I really like light coverage a very natural then I cover any of the spotty areas with my concealer. And on night time when I am going to party or any other occasion I do build it up as I wanted it to be. 

But I guess, because my skin my naturally oily to it do cake a bit on my skin but I kinda ignore that. Because it blends beautifully. I prefer this foundation to everyone the price is affordable and itis great for young girls like me, because it blends quite quickly which is my favourite thing and I like to blend my foundation with a buffing brush as you can see in the picture, its my favourite foundation brush...I really like it!!!




So, this my review on LO'real True Match Super Blendable Foundation  and I forgot to mention my shade is Natural Buff (n3) and yeah!!!

I am posting some amazing stuff on my Youtube channel and as well as here..So stay tuned!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...