Ad

Monday, July 29, 2019

TURKISH DELIGHTS

Hi everybody, as some of you may know that my elder sister was in Istanbul a couple of days ago..And she is back now with lots of turkey treats and turkish delights so as a blogger I want to share my experience with these treats how they taste and which one is the best!!!

So, first of all I wanted to share my blog post with some traditional TURKISH DELIGHTS which are so yummy..Obviously it is their traditional treats as always I share some pictures then explain...


So, as you can see there were three packs of turkish delights. Now I want to mention that these are three do not taste exactly the same but they have some of the same flavours..(they are in pieces, not like the whole sweet)


Now first of all I wanna mention my fave sweet treats which comes in a lil box not too heavy as you can see in the above picture. So, these were actually off-white in color and these were covered my coconut powder ( which was delicious) and in them, there were pistachio. And these are so light and tasty that you just can't stop eating them ( that is why you can see there is only one left which I secretly saved).

But yeah these were my absolute fave. They taste amazing when you bite them it feels like you are eating soft marshmallows and they are not heavy but less is more..hehe



Next up, are these now they were not my so so favourite but I had tried each flavour and they were obviously tasty but I want to add that they were heavy as compared to to the first ones. So, they have flavours like MINT, PISTACHIO, WALNUT (was amazing), POMEGRANATE and yeah in this case there were two kinds of pistachio so yeah they were delicious. 


Last but not the least, are the most delicious and luxury delights ever. My sister bought these sweets from the Sultan's Palace so they were like more heavy and traditional than all of the above. These treats had  flavours of Rose which was actually made of roses, then saffron (classic) and Almonds I guess.. I can't remember because they were all gone before even I started to eat.... So yeah!!!

That was it for today's blog I hope you guys loved reading it I definitely recommend these to everyone, who wanted to go and explore Istanbul do try these...You guys will love it and also stay tuned on my Youtube because I will make a whole video of things that my sister bought for us..!!!!


  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...