Ad

Tuesday, August 6, 2019

MERBA COOKIES

Hey everyone, how's your day goin?? I hope in good spirit. Today I wanted to talk about another my favourite treats, this time these are cookies which we all know are everyone's favourite. And these are THE MERBA COOKIES very famous and delicious at the same time. Now I have in four different flavors so I am going to talk about them one by one in this blog post, I hope you guys enjoy!!!



First of all, I gonna talk about my favourite ones which are the Dark Chocolate and Hazelnut. So, these comes in like big chunky cookies size and you got 8 cookies in each pack. They are fully filled with Dark Chocolate which is not bad in taste like other dark chocolates and Hazelnuts (I find hazelnuts are not very much my taste, that's the main reasons I tasted these cookies barely) but it does not mean that they were bad. If you love chocolate and hazelnuts then you will really enjoy eating them.

Next up are these, again big chunky size and this one had 8 cookies as well. They are filled with white chocolate and when you eat that bit it feels heavenly. But I am not too sure about the cranberries this was the first time that I ever tasted cranberries and I am not too sure what I think of them. But yeah taste amazing, great quality if you are a fan of white chocolate and cranberry them yo will absolutely loved it.

These are the ones that I really enjoyed eating it. Because A) they were 9 in numbers and also they were not big enough, there are actually like small pie which are cut in rectangle pieces and B) are were sweet (like other cookies were also sweet), but I don't know how to explain I guess its the flavour of apple pie and cinnamon which I really like. And the smell of cinnamon were just heavenly. I really loved eating these cookies.

This one was very similar to the hazelnuts one but the only different was instead of hazelnuts it had chocolate. So, if you are not a fan of hazelnuts then this is perfect for you and with more chocolate. And who don't likes a cookie full of chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum

Rivaj Vitamin C Whitening Face Serum is actually to boost your radiance, convert dull dry skin into amazing beautiful soft skin. It is made ...